The Minimum Indoor Air Quality Performance Calculator can be used for projects using ASHRAE 62.1 to comply with LEED BD+C, ID+C and O+M EQ Prerequisite Minimum Indoor Air Quality Performance, EQ Credit Increased Ventilation, and EQ Credit Enhanced Indoor Air Quality Strategies, Option 2, Strategy B: Increased Ventilation, as well as LEED Homes and Multifamily Midrise EQ Prerequisite Ventilation.
The calculator accommodates all ventilation types (multiple zone, single-zone, 100% outside air) in one spreadsheet. Assumptions for occupancy categories are from ASHRAE 62.1-2010 (for LEED v4 projects) and ASHRAE 62.1-2007 (for LEED 2009 projects).
Updated 6/3/2016 - v03
1. Fixed bug with default values for zone population in the single zone sheet
2. Updated Table 6-3 calculation for Ev in the multiple zone sheet to not exceed 1.0 when Max Zp<0.15
3. In multiple zone sheet, changed Ep from user entry to calculated value.
4. Added column for Zone outdoor airflow provided to the 100% OA and corresponding column in the summary tab (zone outdoor airflow provided meets or exceeds Voz for all zones).
5. Note added to Are you using default value for zone population to clarify default values should only be used if expected occupancy is unknown.
6. Modified rounding and decimals displayed
7. Fixed bug in summary sheet so that all systems are always displayed.