Please upgrade your browser. This site requires a newer version to work correctly. Read more

NDv4 NPDc4 housing types and affordable housing table 2

ID NDv4_NPDc4_table2
Type Tables
Shared by Batya Metalitz

Type

Square feet

Square meters

Detached residential, large

> 1,250

> 116

Detached residential, small

≤ 1,250

≤ 116

Duplex or townhouse, large

> 1,250

> 116

Duplex or townhouse, small

≤ 1,250

≤ 116

Dwelling unit in multiunit building with no elevator, large

> 1,250

> 116

Dwelling unit in multiunit building with no elevator, medium

> 750 to ≤ 1,250

> 70 to ≤ 116

Dwelling unit in multiunit building with no elevator, small

≤ 750

≤ 70

Dwelling unit in multiunit building with elevator, 4 stories or fewer, large

> 1,250

> 116

Dwelling unit in multiunit building with elevator, 4 stories or fewer, medium

> 750 to ≤ 1,250

> 70 to ≤ 116

Dwelling unit in multiunit building with elevator, 4 stories or fewer, small

 ≤ 750

≤ 70

Dwelling unit in multiunit building with elevator, 5 to 8 stories, large

> 1,250

> 116

Dwelling unit in multiunit building with elevator, 5 to 8 stories, medium

> 750 to ≤ 1,250

> 70 to ≤ 116

Dwelling unit in multiunit building with elevator, 5 to 8 stories, small

≤ 750

≤ 70

Dwelling unit in multiunit building with elevator, 9 stories or more, large

> 1,250

> 116

Dwelling unit in multiunit building with elevator, 9 stories or more, medium

> 750 to ≤ 1,250

> 70 to ≤ 116

Dwelling unit in multiunit building with elevator, 9 stories or more, small

≤ 750

≤ 70

Live-work space, large

> 1,250

> 116

Live-work space, small

≤ 1,250

≤ 116

Accessory dwelling unit, large

> 1,250

> 116

Accessory dwelling unit, small

≤ 1,250

≤ 116


0
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Print