USGBC Trademark Policy and Branding Guidelines
|Published on||19 Nov 2013|
|Effective on||19 Nov 2013|
USGBC® Trademarks Policy and Branding Guidelines
We created these guidelines to help our members and the larger community use our brand assets consistently and correctly. Here you’ll find common uses and misuses of USGBC’s brand assets, including trademarks and logos. Help reinforce our brand to the market by applying these guidelines carefully, and contacting USGBC's Marketing Department with any questions.
When contacting USGBC's Marketing Department
- What trademark(s) is/are being requested?
- What is the intended use of the mark?
- Where exactly will the mark be placed?
- What text will accompany placement of the mark?
- Is your company a USGBC member?
Please include examples, links and other materials that will help our staff understand the intent of use. Due to the high volume of requests, please allow up to 5 business days for a response to your inquiry.