Ready to make an impact in your community? We're assembling an all-star team of change makers (a.k.a. emerging professionals) to lead on the launch of ADVANCE, USGBC's new skill-based volunteer program, which was created to help all communities and organizations move along a path to more efficient and healthy places.
Over 20 spots are open across three position types, which are designed to accommodate most commitment levels, skills sets, and professional ambitions!
- National Community Chair: Cultivate a global impact community, collect and share stories, and collaborate with the world's best young minds in sustainability. Learn more.
- National Strategic Initiative Chair: Apply your skills and brainpower to develop resources, tools, and programming to support skill-based volunteering in communities around the globe. Learn more.
- Regional Community Liaison: Serve as your region's lead in connecting communities, sharing local sustainability stories, and building up the next generation of leaders. Learn more.
All positions require the following commitments:
- One-year commitment
- 2-5 hours per week
- Attend a 4-day leadership training in San Diego, CA, from June 28-July 1, 2015
- Please note: candidates who consider themselves “emerging professionals” will be prioritized in the selection process.
Express interest by Sunday, April 19, 2015, at 11:59 PM PST.
Join the front lines of the grassroots sustainability leadership movement.