Chicago Build is one of the largest construction conferences in the Midwest, covering the latest construction news and development opportunities in the region. Attendees can expect a bustling exhibition hall with more than 200 exhibitors, an expert-packed program, networking events, entertainment and much more. Plus, the whole event is free.
When: Sept. 19–20
Where: McCormick Place, 301 S. King Drive, Chicago
Chicago Build will feature more than 150 sessions across eight specialized summits, covering topics in sustainability, architecture, health and safety, real estate, BIM and digital construction, government, future construction trends and the geospatial industry. In addition, 26 AIA/CES-approved workshops will be offered across the two days.
More than 200 industry thought leaders will discuss their latest development, construction and design projects across the Midwest.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Katie Kaluzny, LEED Green Associate, BIT Booster Associate Director, Illinois Green Alliance
- Ellen Sargent, Director, Sustainable Initiatives, Chicago Housing Authority
- Jill Deichmann, Architectural and Sustainability Group Lead, Senior Architect, Project Manager, Primera Engineers, Ltd.
- Dominic Petruzzelli, Director of Facilities Management, City of Chicago
- Vuk Vujovic, Co-Chair, Education KC / Committee on Architecture for Education, AIA Chicago
- Patricia Lloyd, Director, Sustainability, Leopardo Companies
- Yue Zhu, Director, Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM), Skidmore
Networking opportunities with thousands of industry professionals
With more than 10,000 attendees expected at the show, Chicago Build is the place to meet contractors, architects, developers, designers, engineers, distributors, policymakers and other professionals working in the commercial and residential construction sector.
Chicago Build is designed to make business fun. Entertainment features include a sports bar, live music, celebrity guests, street food, prize giveaways and performers. It’s the ultimate platform to make long-lasting business connections.