Join the USGBC Indiana Central Branch at our full-day educational event, "Is Your Building Healthy?". This wellness and sustainability summit covers many topics, from LEED v4 and Arc to project tours.
When: Wed., October 11, 2017, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Where: Butler University, Indianapolis
Eligible for seven GBCI continuing education hours (including four LEED-specific) and seven AIA LU/HSW continuing education credits.
- LEED v4: Overview and project discussion
- Arc: Introduction to the platform designed to help you collect, manage and benchmark your data
- WELL building: Introduction to improving health and well-being through the built environment
- Healthy interiors: Understanding the unintended consequences and healthier choices related to chemicals in furniture and finishes
- Eskenazi Hospital: Health care, campus, community—a review of the LEED process, challenges and lessons learned
- Design with intent for the future: Learn about how LEED v4 criteria such as EPD, C2C, HPD, and Declare help make a positive impact on the specifications of your building
- Hinkle Fieldhouse tour: Walk through the building with the LEED project team as they showcase how it earned LEED Gold certification
Early bird registration is open through September 27. USGBC Indiana and AIA Indiana member cost is $65 for a full day or $55 for a half day. See more prices.
Lunch and snacks will be provided for all ticket options. Discounted parking is available during registration.
USGBC Indiana thanks its sponsors, IDO Incorporated, Guidon Design and Patcraft. For more information about the event or to join our sponsors, please contact us.