Why become a member of USGBC National Capital Region? A membership offers the chance to get involved in your community, support local green building efforts and connect with other professionals who value sustainability.
Membership benefits include
- Discounts. Members always pay less (or sometimes, nothing at all!) for educational and networking events, so membership quickly pays for itself. Members also never pay ticketing fees.
- Networking. Members have valuable opportunities to connect with local green building professionals at social, educational and volunteer events.
- Speaking Opportunities. Members can share their skills and experience on relevant industry topics at events, workshops, panel sessions, and tours.
- Leadership. Members can make a difference in the local community and build leadership skills by serving on one of our committees or task forces.
- Education. Members can take advantage of frequent learning sessions to stay informed regarding industry trends and keep credentials current.
- Community Service. Members have regular opportunities to use their industry expertise to benefit local non-profits and community organizations.
The cost of membership is $75 for employees of USGBC national member firms. Check if your employer is a USGBC national member. For others, it is $100. Emerging professionals (individuals out of school and under 30) receive a $65 discounted price on membership, and full-time students receive a discounted price of $75.
As a member, your annual dues directly support ongoing our programs, volunteer activities and advocacy efforts. Additionally, your financial support allows us to continue our larger vision of green buildings for all within a generation.