Membership in your local USGBC community provides opportunities to network with professionals from across the building industry, to receive exposure to LEED and green building developments and to advance the USGBC Tennessee community’s mission of advocating and educating for sustainable buildings and communities.
- Events. Community members get free or discounted admission to our educational and social events.
- Leadership. Shape the local green building agenda through volunteer leadership by joining one of our committees.
- Networking. Connect with professionals from across the green building industry. Take advantage of our exclusive opportunities to meet, exchange ideas and build momentum with green building leaders on the local scene.
- Exposure. Local members are listed on our online membership directory, available to other green professionals and clients looking for your services. Represent your company to a statewide audience of clients, peers and other industry representatives.
- Education. Maintain credentials and stay informed on industry trends.
- Community service. Help benefit local nonprofits and community organizations with hands-on volunteer opportunities.
Individuals may join their local USGBC communities to take advantage of the benefits above. If you are interested in an organizational membership for your company, check out USGBC’s national membership opportunities. Community membership discounts are available for Emerging Professionals ($79, available to young professionals under the age of 30), students ($59) and employees of national member companies ($109).