The USGBC Tennessee community is committed to transforming the way buildings are designed, constructed and operated in the state. Local leadership achieves this through support for the continued growth of LEED certification and related green building rating systems and tools. Achievement of LEED certification demonstrates a commitment to greater energy, water and waste savings, and improves the health and well-being of building occupants and the surrounding environment.
With the USGBC Tennessee Leadership Award, the community proudly celebrates the leadership of Tennessee building owners, designers and construction professionals who achieve LEED certification. They will be celebrated at a luncheon during the annual IMPACT Tennessee Conference. Connect with your peers across Tennessee at the conference and awards ceremony, held this year at the Wellspire Center in Nashville, from 9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. on October 11.
Join us in congratulating the 2018 USGBC Tennessee Leadership Award winners:
- Innovative Design, New Construction: Lee Company Corporate Headquarters, LEED Silver, for pushing the envelope of green design in a LEED for New Construction project.
- Tennessee Environments: Tennessee Aquarium Conservation Institute, LEED Gold, for a LEED project dedicated to the conservation of Tennessee’s landscape and climate.
- Community Champion: Metro Nashville Public Schools, for pursuing LEED certifications in support of USGBC’s vision of green buildings for all.
- Exceptional Leadership: Crosstown Concourse, LEED Platinum, for demonstrating high levels of leadership in all facets of sustainable design.
- Green Leader, Organization: green|spaces, for their ongoing support of USGBC’s mission in Tennessee.
- Green Leader, Volunteer: Krissy Buck Flickinger, Looney Ricks Kiss, and Cory Duggin, TLC Engineering, for their ongoing support of USGBC’s mission in Tennessee.
Sponsor IMPACT Tennessee to purchase bulk tickets and receive additional recognition at the event.