How do you know whether or how a building is performing? As sustainability continues to evolve as a discipline, the measurement of its performance has become paramount. Our new building data analytics badge identifies people pursuing answers to that question.
Demonstrate your knowledge in building data analytics by earning our new Education @USGBC badge. The courses that were selected to qualify for the badge cover various methods of identifying and analyzing building performance data.
To obtain a badge, you must successfully complete four courses, only two of which can be at the basic level, and pass a quiz. Eligible courses include:
- Performance, by Arc
- When to Spend: Maximizing Utility Benchmarks to Make Data-Driven Portfolio Upgrades
- Walking the Walk: Delivering a Truly High-Performance Building
- Performance Monitoring: Get The Energy Savings You Were Promised
- Maintaining Optimal Building Performance
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) in Action: Beyond Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Low-Cost High-Performance Building Simulation: Is That Too Good to Be True?
Taking these courses will not only increase your knowledge on analytical practices, but it will also make others aware of your developing expertise. Your badge is downloadable into compatible “backpacks” (digital tools that collect badges from various issuers), and it can be used by employers to verify course completion.