Did you know that by reading certain USGBC publications and then taking a quiz on Education @USGBC, you can earn continuing education (CE) credits?
Keep up with your CE requirements by learning more about industry developments in our Spring 2019 issue of USGBC+, starting with the feature article "The Rise of Distributed Energy: What it Means for Utilities, Consumers and Green Infrastructure." Earn 0.5 GBCI CE credits for taking the quiz based on the article (purchase or subscription). Once you've read the whole magazine, earn another 1 GBCI CE credit by taking the free issue quiz.
Here are a few more publications you can earn credits by reading:
- Past issues of USGBC+ (free): 1 GBCI CE credit per issue. Read stories and strategies behind the world’s best green buildings.
- Case Study: Greening Greenbuild 2018: 1 GBCI CE credit. Read the 2018 Greenbuild Sustainability Report on energy use and waste management at Greenbuild Chicago.
- Case Study: Boston Resiliency: 4 GBCI CE credits. Learn about measures taken, lessons learned and challenges facing the City of Boston in its work to create a truly resilient city.
- Sharing the Table: A Roadmap to Reducing and Recovering Surplus Food in Schools: 1 GBCI CE credit. Explore this toolkit that addresses the food waste problem in schools through implementing food waste reduction and recovery programs.
- Perspectives on State Legislation Concerning Lead Testing in School Drinking Water: 2 GBCI CE credits. Read a detailed analysis and comparison of 15 state laws on lead in school drinking water and their effectiveness, according to research.
Each course on Education @USGBC is available for individual purchase at $45. You can also access the courses through a subscription. All the publications listed above are free; the associated quizzes are included in the Education @USGBC subscription or are available for purchase, unless otherwise stated.