Are you passionate about water efficiency? Do you follow news stories about access to clean water and management of this crucial natural resource? Show your knowledge by obtaining USGBC’s new Water Efficiency Badge.
The Education @USGBC platform has courses that speak to how LEED projects address water concerns. By taking four courses (two of which need to be above a basic level) and successfully completing the associated quizzes, we will add the water efficiency badge to your USGBC profile.
The courses address rainwater, peak day demand, LEED water credits and other topics that will provide you with strategies you can employ right away. Once you obtain the badge, you can download it to share across platforms, or you can share your profile directly on social media. Green building digital badges in your profile offer current or future employers verification that goes beyond bullet points on your resume.
To get started, choose any of the eligible courses:
- LEED v4 Rating System Review (O+M): Water Efficiency
- Don’t Get Soaked: Smart Strategies to Manage Rainwater
- Every Drop Counts: Applying Water Efficiency Strategies
- Peak Day Water Demand
- Transforming Water: Water Efficiency as Infrastructure Investment
- Onsite Water Reuse: Part 1
- Onsite Water Reuse: Part 2
- Water Concerns Today
- Bottoms Up: Creating Water Solutions that Come from the Ground Up
- LEED v4 Credit Tutorials: Water Efficiency (BD+C/ID+C)
- Understanding Water Credits in LEED
- Sustainable Stormwater Management