A LEED professional credential denotes proficiency in today’s sustainable design, construction and operations standards. Part of that proficiency is staying up to date on the latest industry innovations. LEED professionals are thus required to maintain their credential through continuing education.
Education @USGBC is your one-stop shop for credential maintenance. With automatic reporting to GBCI and 650+ hours of continuing education, a subscription to Education @USGBC is a no-brainer. There are even curated playlists with exactly the continuing education hours you need for each LEED credential.
Want to get a taste of what you can expect on Education @USGBC? Check out these free courses, all eligible for GBCI CE hours:
- Introduction to LEED v4
- Introduction to LEED v4.1 for Existing Buildings
- Think like a reviewer: Best practices for LEED projects
- SITES Curriculum
- Introduction to EDGE
- Introduction to the WELL Building Standard
- PEER 101: Introduction to Sustainable Electricity and PEER
- Performance, by Arc
- Accelerating Portfolio Certification with LEED Volume
- LEED Proven Provider: Streamline Your Certification Experience
- USGBC+ Transforming Our Built Environment
- Built for Health: Season One