These webinars primarily feature online videos covering helpful information on LEED v4 and LEED projects. They come from previously approved course videos presented by our leading Education Partners on Education@USGBC.
Webinars are an easy way for local members, LEED credential holders and other sustainability professionals to fulfill continuing education requirements for LEED and AIA credentials, to increase their knowledge of LEED and to find tools to transform the green building marketplace locally.
Free for USGBC members and $25 for nonmembers, these LEED webinars are held on the third Wednesday of each month, from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.
Sign up for these upcoming courses:
- June 20—Best of Greenbuild Webcast: LEED Credit Strategies for Healthy Spaces
- July 18—Best of Greenbuild Webcast: Joined Forces, Improved Results—LBC, LEED, WELL and Green Star
- August 15—Best of Greenbuild Webcast: BuildingGreen’s Top 10 Products for LEED v4 and Beyond
- September 19—Best of Greenbuild Webcast: Understanding Water and LEED: From Rainwater to Metering and Everything in Between
- October 17—Best of Greenbuild Webcast: The Making of the Greenest School—LEED, LBC and WELL
- November 21—Best of Greenbuild Webcast: Healthy Hospitals: Kaiser Permanente’s Sustainable Benchmark
- December 19—Best of Greenbuild Webcast: Greening Existing Neighborhoods with LEED ND and EcoDistricts
Questions? Contact Sarah Boren, Director of Market Transformation and Development, USGBC Florida.