USGBC local communities in the South Atlantic and South Central offer monthly First Friday webinar series on aspects of LEED. The webinars mainly feature online videos covering helpful information on LEED v4 and LEED projects, from previously approved course videos presented by our leading Education Partners on Education@USGBC.
The monthly webinars are a way for local members, LEED credential holders and other sustainability professionals to fulfill continuing education requirements for LEED and AIA credentials, to increase their knowledge of LEED and to find tools to transform the green building marketplace locally.
Free for USGBC members and $10 for nonmembers, the LEED webinars are held on the first Friday of each month throughout the year. See below for the full list of upcoming courses and to sign up for each:
First Friday LEED webinars
- April 6: LEED v4 MR Credits|EPDs vs. HPDs
- May 4: A Ripple Effect: Sustainable Supply Chain and LEED v4
- June 1: A Practical Look at Green Buildings for Contractors
- July 6: Construction IAQ Management in LEED
- August 3: Energy Modeling in LEED v4
- September 7: LEED Documentation and EQ/Energy Documentation Tips from LEED Reviewers
- October 5: Buildings Are for People: Design Strategies for Occupant Engagement
- November 2: Everblue Presents: Slim Down Your Footprint—Green Power and Carbon Offsets
- December 7: Breathe Easy: Strategies to Support Healthy Indoor Air
Questions? Contact Kirsten Swanson.