With the upcoming sunset date and full transition to LEED® v4 on Oct. 31, 2016, it’s time to get ready to implement LEED v4 on your next project. Here's your one-stop shop to find LEED v4 education on USGBC's education platform.
New to LEED? Start here:
- LEED 101: Green Building Basics and LEED v4
- Introduction to LEED v4 (free)
- GreenCE's Ten Things To Know About LEED v4
- LEED Documentation Tips—From LEED Reviewers
- Elements of a Green Home: LEED v4 Home Essential Series
- Get Savvy—LEED v4 for Product Manufacturers
- LEED v4: What You Need to Know About Commissioning
Already know the basics, but need to learn more?
- LEED v4 Rating System Review: BD+C/ ID+C
- LEED v4 Rating System Review: O+M
- LEED v4: Implementing the Latest Rating System on Your Project
- LEED v4: The Intersection of Collaboration, Performance and Well-being
- 21 Things You Should Know About LEED V4 and How Does it Affect You?
- Building as an Organism: Understanding the Integrative Process Credit in LEED v4
- LEED v4 and the Irrigation Industry: Opportunities for Success
- Energy Modeling in LEEDv4
- Construction Waste Management in LEED
- EQ and Energy LEED Documentation Tips—From LEED Reviewers
- LEED v4 BD+C Updates
- Introduction to LEED for Homes Version 4 (V4)—What's New, What's Different?