If you are a member of the USGBC community, be sure to take advantage of our network by updating your user profile. Your personal profile shows others who you are and what you do. It’s a simple way to create a visible presence in the community and to showcase your involvement in LEED projects and the green building movement.
In addition, you can manage your email subscription preferences from our new email subscription page on your profile.
Updating your personal profile
- Sign in to usgbc.org and click on the “Account” drop-down menu in the upper right corner.
- Select “Personal Profile.”
- Select “Visible” from the two options at the top of the page to include your name in the directory.
- Upload a photo of yourself. People who come upon your profile like to put a face to the name. If you contribute content to our site, such as articles or Education @USGBC course reviews, your profile will be linked to them.
Read more on connecting to your company's organizational profile, creating a bio or adding relevant website links.
Learn how to manage your LEED professional credential and continuing education hours on your profile.
Updating your email subscriptions
- Sign in to usgbc.org.
- Select “Email Subscriptions” in the left-hand column.
- Choose the monthly digests that are interesting to you.
- Scroll down further to add "Insider Update" emails such as event updates and special announcements.
- Click "Save Changes."