Stimulating rooms, engaging speakers, and high-quality content are three reasons why you’ll want to join the Education Nation at Greenbuild 2013! The education program this year is our best yet. Take a look at what I’m looking forward to the most:
- 120-minute education sessions. We heard you! Some conversations require more than 60 minutes. In addition to 60-minute education sessions, about 16% of education sessions will be 120 minutes long. View the complete program »
- Day lit education. We’re walking the walk and creating a Day Lit session room as part of our Special Sets program. Special sets feature unique stages, lighting, audience polling and interactive presentation styles to better engage the audience. This year, forty sessions will be held in a special set room.
- New search tools. Are you an interior designer looking for education sessions surrounding healthcare in the Philadelphia area? Find the perfect education session for you by searching by area of professional practice, market sector and more. Start searching »
- Inspiration and information. Looking for motivation? Check out our Master Series sessions in Track 15 (all session IDs ending in “15”). Looking for information about how LEED v4 will affect you and your projects? Check out our USGBC updates in Track 14 (all session IDs ending in “14”).
- Specialized summits. Find a summit that speaks to you on Tuesday Nov. 19 – chose from the International Summit, Materials & Human Health Summit, and Affordable Housing Summit. The Affordable Housing Summit also carries over onto Wednesday, Nov. 20. Check out the summit programs »
- Earn your continuing education. LEED APs and Green Associates can earn one year’s worth of continuing education credits at Greenbuild. Learn more »
- Start scheduling your education sessions. To reserve a seat in an education session, you must add it to your online schedule. Register now and then add sessions to your schedule, or check out Event Explorer to see what we’re offering before you register.
How are you part of education and #GreenbuildNation? Let us know and tweet @Greenbuild.