USGBC Market Leadership Advisory Board (MLAB) members are strategic influencers, empowered to help transform our market and region. USGBC and its local communities are changing the way buildings and communities are designed, built and operated. USGBC Hawaii achieves this goal with the support of volunteer leadership in communities across the U.S. Learn more about our communities.
At this time, we are seeking applications for members of our USGBC Hawaii MLAB for 2019. The MLAB leaders serve as the primary local volunteer leadership voice for USGBC and help with
- Market analysis,
- Advisement on strategy for the annual work plan,
- Market development,
- Member, volunteer and partner engagement,
- Celebration of leadership, and
- Fundraising and support.
Interested parties are encouraged to read the full MLAB position description for a more detailed understanding of how local leaders serve. Applications for candidacy should be submitted by completing our online application before 11:59 p.m. HST on September 31.
2019 MLAB recruitment timeline
- September—Call for applications
- October—Candidate interviews
- November—2019 MLAB slate approved
- December—2019 MLAB announced to community
- January—2019 MLAB orientation sessions
If you have any questions, please email USGBC Hawaii.