Feature image: The Woeste/Mahle residence.
In 2018, the Green Home Tours series in Cincinnati, Ohio, continues its successful run of tours of green homes that have achieved or are currently seeking LEED certification. The Green Home Tours are sponsored by The Sustainable Partnership of Cincinnati, a group of businesses offering environmentally friendly products and services to create sustainable homes and offices.
Interior of the Woeste/Mahle residence.
Members of the USGBC Ohio community can take these tours at no charge. Nonmembers are requested to donate $15 per person at the door.
The 2018 tour dates include:
- Sat., January 20, 10 a.m.–12 p.m.—Johnson Residence. Seeking LEED Platinum
- Sat., February 17, 10 a.m.–12 p.m.—Ryan Residence. LEED Gold
- Sun., March 18, 10 a.m.–12 p.m.—Woeste/Mahle Residence. Seeking LEED Gold
- Sun. April 29, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.-Passive House and LEED Platinum home In Hyde Park
- Sun., May 27, 10 a.m.–12 p.m.—Painter Residence. Seeking LEED Platinum
- Sat., September 29, 10 a.m.–12 p.m.—Fletcher/Johnsen Residence. Seeking LEED Gold
- Sun. October 28, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.-Modular Construction: Urban design and creating affordable housing solutions, Evanston
- Sat., November 18, 10 a.m.–12 p.m.—Warner Residence. Seeking LEED Gold
- Additional tours may become available.
- Contact Chuck Lohre with any questions or if you would like to volunteer.
- Join USGBC Ohio to attend the tours for free.
- Learn more about the tours and see descriptions of the homes from previous years.