The webinars mainly feature videos covering helpful information on LEED v4 projects, taken from previously approved course videos presented by our leading Education Partners on Education @USGBC.
Local USGBC members, LEED credential holders and other sustainability professionals can use these webinars to fulfill continuing education requirements for GBCI and AIA credentials, to increase their knowledge of LEED and to find tools to transform the green building marketplace locally.
Costing only $10 for all attendees, the webinars are held on the first Friday of each month throughout the year. If you are a current USGBC community member, you can contact us to request a promo code for free access to all upcoming webinars. Not a USGBC community member yet? Join your local community.
Check out our full list of upcoming courses and sign up for each.
2019 First Friday LEED webinars
- February 1: Owners Project Requirements: Where Integration Begins
- March 1: Energy in LEED Today and Tomorrow
- April 5: Pioneering the Way to LEED v4
- May 3: LEED Supports Healthy Spaces
- June 7: LEED v4 Whole Project Water Use Reduction Pilot ACP
- July 5: Getting to Know WELL
- August 2: Performance Score—LEED O+M Certification
- September 6: Mandatory Commissioning Requirements
- October 4: Vegetated Green Roofs for LEED Projects
- November 1: Understanding Water Credits in LEED
- December 6: Materials Transparency and LEED
Questions? Contact Kirsten Swanson.