The April 2018 quarterly LEED rating system and reference guide addenda is now available.
To view the changes:
- Visit the addenda database and search for 4/6/2018.
- Visit the credit library and select the "Interpretation” tab within each credit.
- Download the reference guide tables.
Two new LEED Interpretations (10472–10473) were published, and one existing LEED Interpretation was updated (5370).
- LEED Interpretation 10472 provides clarifications regarding a simplified calculation approach for LEED for Existing Building projects attempting IEQp Minimum Indoor Air Quality Performance.
- LEED Interpretation 10473 provides guidance to LEED 2009 and LEED v4 project teams prior to the Energy Star August 2018 update.
- LEED Interpretation 5370 was updated to be applicable to both LEED 2009 and LEED v4 Building Design and Construction, Interior Design and Construction, and Operations and Maintenance projects.
Reference guide corrections were published for all LEED v4 reference guides.
Three international tips were published for Canadian project teams with the LEED v4 for Neighborhood Development reference guide.
Correction 100002025 was updated to include guidance regarding pipe insulation.
To see all corrections, download the reference guide tables.
INpc122—Informing Design by Major Credit Category Using Triple Bottom Line Analysis was published on January 8, 2018.