The January 2019 quarterly LEED rating system and reference guide addenda are now available.
To view the changes:
- Visit the addenda database and search for 1/11/2019.
- Visit the credit library and select the "Interpretation” tab within each credit.
- Download the reference guide tables.
One new LEED Interpretation (10486) was published, and two existing LEED Interpretations (10285 and 10472) were updated:
- LEED Interpretation 10486 provides an equivalency to ASHRAE 90.1-2010 for Passive House-certified multifamily projects.
- Existing LEED Interpretation 10285 was updated to be made applicable to LEED v4 projects.
- Existing LEED Interpretation 10472 was updated to clarify that a separate calculation must be performed for each air handling unit serving the project.
Reference Guide corrections were published for the LEED v4 Building Design and Construction and LEED v4 Interior Design and Construction rating systems.
To see all corrections, download the reference guide tables.