The October 2019 quarterly LEED rating system and reference guide addenda is now available.
To view the changes:
- Visit the addenda database and search for 10/14/2019.
- Visit the credit library and select the "Addenda” tab within each credit.
- Download the reference guide tables.
Three new LEED Interpretations (10495–10497) were published, and one existing LEED Interpretation (10381) was updated.
- LEED Interpretation 10381 was updated to include a reference to Passive House International (PHI).
- LEED Interpretation 10495 provides a clarification for LEED v4 projects substituting the LEED v4.1 Low Emitting Materials credit.
- LEED Interpretation 10496 provides an alternative for international projects that are pursuing LEED v4 Homes Indoor Environmental Quality credit Radon Resistant Construction.
- LEED Interpretation 10497 provides an alternative for LEED v4 and v4.1 BD+C: Data Center projects attempting to use ASHRAE standard 90.4 for compliance with EA prerequisite Minimum Energy Performance and EA credit Optimize Energy Performance.
Two Reference Guide Corrections were published for the LEED v4 Building Design and Construction Rating System.
To see all corrections, download the reference guide tables.
New pilot credits
The pilot credit SSpc129—Comprehensive Composting was published on Sept. 13.
The pilot credit SSpc130—Offsite Rainwater Management was published on Oct. 1.