Looking for LEED v4 education? Beginning in January 2016, USGBC will launch a fresh way to get to know the newest version of LEED by introducing LEED education suites.
LEED v4 education suites will present a range of engagement opportunities in a number of formats to accommodate every learning style and schedule. For those looking to equip themselves and their teams with all available tools and resources for ongoing use, USGBC will publish a library of support materials, and every month, we’ll focus on a different topic and offer three ways to learn more.
- Explore courses: If you're just getting started, we’ll outline the existing courses relevant to the month’s topic. During that month, the courses will be available for free on-demand viewing. CE hours will apply.
- Ask the experts: Ask the Expert live discussion sessions provide direct access to practitioners and subject matter specialists. Twice a month, USGBC will hold live WebEx Q+A sessions featuring subject matter experts. Attendees can ask questions during the session or submit them in advance when registering. CE hours will be available in some cases, but not all. Make sure to check in every month!
- Discover resources: Looking for more? USGBC will also publish a list of related resources on the month’s topic to equip you and your team with myriad tools for ongoing support.
The topics for study were selected based on feedback from the green building community. To start, we’ll focus on:
- January: Water
- February: Location and Transportation
- March: Indoor Environmental Quality
Other topics will include:
- Sustainable sites
- Project management and documentation
- LEED Dynamic Plaque