USGBC Hawaii is proud to announce the members of our 2019 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This small group of Hawaii green building professionals volunteers time to work with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals.
The board members we selected represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in Hawaii. We welcome all new and returning members for 2019 and look forward to a productive year ahead! To our past members, we are grateful for the work you have put in. Mahalo and a hui hou!
2019 USGBC Hawaii Market Leadership Advisory Board
- Melanie B.Y. Islam, Project Architect/Manager, Mason Architects
- Ian Tierney, Sustainability Coordinator, KYA Design, Inc.
- Lester Ng, Director of Design and Sustainability, Architects Hawaii Ltd. (AHL)
- Dingilizwe Clarence Ncube, Facilities Project Coordinator, Hawaii Pacific University
- Jennifer Tom, Senior Asset Manager, Kamehameha Schools
- Wendy Meguro, Assistant Professor, Sustainable Buildings and Community Design, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Jim Nicolow, Director of Sustainability, Lord Aeck Sargent
- Dr. Dora Nakafuji, Executive Strategy Consultant, Kamehameha Schools
- Erika Schippert, Account Manager, Shaw Contract
Contact USGBC Hawaii for more information about local events, education and advocacy.