USGBC North Carolina is proud to announce the members of our 2019 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of Carolina green building professionals volunteers time to work with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals.
The board members we selected represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in North Carolina. We welcome all new and returning members for 2019 and look forward to a productive year ahead.
2019 USGBC North Carolina Market Leadership Advisory Board
- Robert Cox, Assistant Director–Energy Systems Management, EPIC at UNC Charlotte, Director, I/UCRC for Sustainably Integrated Buildings and Sites (SIBS), Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Alison Crossley, LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP, Sustainability Manager, Choate Construction Company
- Donald Green, LEED AP BD+C, Senior Project Manager, Progressive AE
- David Ingram, LEED AP O+M, Sustainability Project Manager, City of Wilmington
- Stephanie Kelly, Professional Landscape Architect, North Carolina American Society of Landscape Architects, Coastal Section Chair
- Summer Minchew, LEED AP ID+C, O+M, Managing Partner, Ecoimpact Consulting, LLC
- Jasmin N. Rajak, LEED AP, FLUOR, Life Sciences and Advance Manufacturing, LEED Consultant, WPO Landscaping, DAPI-US Novo Nordisk
- Steve Thomas, PE, LEED AP, Principal Civil Engineer, Sr. Project Manager, CEMS Engineering, Architecture
- Beth Wytiaz, LEED AP BD+C, Senior Vice President, Global Environmental Operations Manager, Environmental, Social, Governance, Bank of America
Contact USGBC North Carolina for more information about local events, education and advocacy.