USGBC Hawaii is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC's local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC's relationships in Hawaii. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC Hawaii Market Leadership Advisory Board members:
- Joanna Griffith, Architect, WhiteSpace Architects
- Amanda Cording, Pacific Director, EcoSolutions
- Melanie Islam, Architect, Mason Architects
- Lester Ng, Principal and Director for Design & Sustainability, Architects Hawaii, Ltd.
- Donna Lee, Senior Cost Manager, Cummings Corp
- Dingilizwe Ncube, Project Coordinator: Facilities, Sustainability & Master Planning, Hawaii Pacific University
- Nikki Kimoto, Project Designer, RIM Architects
- Jennifer Tom, Senior Asset Manager, Kamehameha Schools