USGBC Oklahoma is proud to announce the members of our 2017 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of strategic influencers works with the USGBC community team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals. The selected Market Leadership Advisory Board members represent diverse perspectives and sectors to grow and deepen USGBC’s relationships in Oklahoma. We welcome all new and returning members for 2017 and look forward to a productive year ahead!
2017 USGBC Oklahoma Market Leadership Advisory Board members:
- Craig Immel, Founder, Steady State Geothermal
- Molly Jones, President and Architect, Jones Design Studio
- Dr. Natalie Ellis,Assistant Professor, Interior Design, University of Oklahoma
- Jeff Wegener, Principal, LWPB Architecture
- Kimberly Limbaugh, Director of Sustainability, SGA Design Group, P.C.
- Linda K. Smith, Director of Community, AR + OK, USGBC
- Sara Ivey, Exec. Director, OK Green Schools Program
- T.O. Bowman, Sustainability Manager, City of Oklahoma City
- Terrell Hoagland, Director of Sustainability, Jones Design Studio
- Chris Tyler, Project Manager, Nabholz Construction
- Christian Garcia-Arreguin, Architectural Designer, KSQ Design
- Mary E. Kell, Chief Resilience Officer, City of Tulsa Office of the Mayor
- Michael T. Hicks, Sr. Project Manager, Cyntergy