The LEED v4 Ballot is right around the corner. Want to vote? Register between April 1-30.
Who can register to vote?
All employees of USGBC national member organizations with membership in good standing since March 1, 2013. Membership should remain in good standing through the ballot period this summer. Be sure to register first.
After registering, you'll have access to the LEED v4 webcast series on LEED v4, which begins on April 10. Webcast topics include:
- LEED v4 Introduction
- LEED v4 Credit Category Overviews
- What’s New in LEED v4 EBOM?
- LEED v4 Homes Overview
- Ask the Experts – Live Chat with LEED v4 Subject Matter Experts
- LEED v4 Forms and Reference Guide Preview
- Implementing LEED v4: Stories from Beta Projects
What is LEED v4?
LEED follows a continuous improvement cycle to spur innovation and expand its reach across market sectors and geographic boundaries. LEED v4 is a vital step in this evolution, involving significant market engagement with thousands of global stakeholders. Learn more about v4. »