2017 marks the beginning of a new era for USGBC in Ohio. In January, we combined our four chapters into one statewide entity to better serve our members and meet our mission of green buildings for all Ohioans. USGBC Ohio invites you to become a member and get involved in making green building a success in Ohio.
Our 500+ members are passionate volunteers working to speed the adoption of green building practices and ensure green buildings for all residents of Ohio. We help make green building a reality in our region through local education, advocacy and service.
- Individuals join USGBC at the local level.
- Companies and organizations join USGBC at the national level.
- Employees of national member companies receive discounts on their individual memberships.
Benefits of local membership
- Receive discounted rates for local USGBC events and education programs.
- Receive easy credentialing—we provide members with free access to LEED-specific education and auto-reporting of CE hours.
- Stay on the cutting edge of data about LEED, green building and sustainability.
- Stay connected with our networking events.
- Represent your company or organization at the local and regional level.
- Participate in service opportunities.
- Become eligible for board, regional, and committee leadership positions.
- Market yourself by listing in our online member directory.
Membership levels and dues
- Individual Member Employee: $50/year
Available to any individual from a USGBC national member company or organization.
- Regular Community Member: $70/year
Available to individuals not associated with a USGBC member company or organization.
- Student Community Member: $25/year
Available to full-time students in an accredited degree program.
- Emerging Professional: $35/year
Young professionals who wish to network in the sustainability sector and grow their careers.
See a listing of our current members.