USGBC Faculty are experienced educators with a strong background in both LEED and professional education. The Faculty designation recognizes professionals who are highly experienced and knowledgeable on the topics of LEED, green building and/or sustainability. USGBC Faculty also maintain well-honed presentation and facilitation skills.
USGBC Faculty benefits include:
- A listing in the online USGBC Faculty directory
- Use of USGBC Faculty designation on business cards, letterhead, etc.
- Introduction and access to USGBC Education Partner network
- Complimentary access to Education @USGBC annual subscription
- Invitation to exclusive Education @USGBC convenings
- Access to Education Partner- and Faculty-only trainings and resources
USGBC Faculty must
- Hold a LEED professional credential
- Document recent experience teaching sustainability concepts
- Demonstrate top-notch presentation skills
Stay tuned for opportunities for USGBC Education Partners to interact and collaborate with this elite group of globally recognized green building and sustainability educators.