From November 14–16, 2018, Chicago will host the annual Greenbuild International Conference and Expo, the world’s premier green building event. Tours of exemplary green buildings and other sustainable sites will be held November 12,16 and 17.
To highlight the Chicago area's leadership in sustainability, the 2018 Greenbuild Host Committee is soliciting applications for sustainable projects and efforts in the Chicago region to become a part of a full- or half-day tour.
Any sustainable site within a 30-minute drive from downtown or McCormick Place may apply to be on the official schedule of tours. Tour sites are not required to be a building or to have a LEED certification to apply, but they must be able to accommodate 40–50 attendees at one time (these can be broken up into smaller groups for touring).
- Questions must be submitted by February 9
- Applications must be submitted by February 16 at 11:59 p.m. CST
- We recommend that you fully review the 2018 Tour Application Questions (Appendix A) on the Illinois Green Alliance website before beginning the online application form, to ensure that you have all the necessary information, especially security or access restrictions.
- Having all contact information, educational content and learning objectives in a copy-and-paste format will make completion much easier.
- All information is necessary to provide USGBC with required information and to expedite the tour selection process.
- Submit your online tour application.