Attend one of International Parking Institute (IPI)’s upcoming training sessions on August 15 or September 27, and become a Parksmart Advisor. Parksmart is the world’s only rating system defining and recognizing sustainable practices in parking structure management, programming, design and technology. Parksmart Advisors lead clients through the certification process for sustainable parking structures. This training offers a deep dive into Parksmart certification and equips attendees with the knowledge to lead a facility though the Parksmart program.
Date: August 15, 2016
Time: 8:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Location: Hyatt Place Washington DC/White House, 1522 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005
Cost: $325 (IPI and USGBC members), $400 (Nonmembers)
Please note: GBCI is offering 7 CE hours to attendees.
Upon completion of the training, participants will be able to
- Illustrate and detail the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of Parksmart certification.
- Demonstrate how Parksmart-certified garages lower costs, enhance value and increase sustainability.
- Evaluate a parking facility, including the tools, process and procedures for submitting facilities for certification.
- Recognize, verify and encourage environmentally sustainable solutions in new, existing and retrofitted parking garages.
- Determine whether a facility is well positioned to pursue certification, and make improvements to achieve successful program recognition.
Can’t make the August training? IPI is also hosting an additional Parksmart Advisor Training on September 27 in Anaheim, California. Register today to claim your spot.