Here's a quick refresh on how this will play out for the LEED Green Associate, BD+C, ID+C and O+M exams (exams for Homes and ND will feature v4 content in 2015):
- Last day to take a LEED 2009 exam: June 15, 2014
- First day to take a LEED v4 exam: June 30, 2014
- No tests will be administered from June 16-29, 2014
We know you want to be well-prepared for your exam so you pass on your first try — and we want you to be well-prepared too!
Here are some study tips to help you prepare.
- Test specs and sample questions: Check out the test specs and sample questions in the LEED v4 candidate handbooks. Click the images below to access each handbook.
LEED AP Homes and LEED AP ND candidate handbooks coming soon.
- LEED Core Concepts Guide and Reference Guides: These LEED v4 guides provide a comprehensive overview of how to navigate a LEED project from registration through certification. Click the images below to access each guide.
LEED AP ND reference guide coming soon.
- LEED v4 courses: Understand credit category, prerequisites and credits, and differences specific to project type adaptations.
- LEED v4 exam prep: Coming fall 2014. USGBC is supporting Education Partners to make sure they have the resources, knowledge, and skills to produce best-in-class education. This fall, Education Partners will release LEED v4 study materials.