Greenbuild Europe will take place March 19–20 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with preconference workshops on March 18. At this conference, sustainability professionals across Europe unite to discuss today’s most pressing challenges in sustainable development in the region.
How to submit a session proposal
Distinguish your sustainability expertise as a presenter at Greenbuild Europe. Session proposals must be submitted online through our submittal site. You can start, save and return to your submission at any time until the September 7 deadline.
How to submit a peer reviewer application
Peer reviewers are essential in helping maintain the quality of sessions. They are also eligible to receive continuing education hours and a discount to the conference for completing all assigned reviews.
- Call for educational session proposals document (PDF)
- Call for reviewers document (PDF)
- Educational sessions submittal guide (PDF)
- Program policies (PDF)
- Wed., July 18—Call opens for session proposals and peer reviewer applications
- Fri., September 7—Deadline for session proposals and peer reviewer applications
- Fri., September 14—Notifications sent to accepted peer reviewers
- Mon., December 10—Notifications sent to accepted session proposals
Email us with any questions about session proposals and peer reviewer applications.