As a nonprofit entity, USGBC Ohio thrives because of the generous contributions of companies, organizations, foundations and individuals who support our vision of green buildings for all Ohioans.
Sponsorships provide statewide exposure and recognition among our large network of members and friends. Specifically, our sponsors receive
- Greater impact. By sponsoring the work of a statewide organization, your support will have greater, wider and deeper impact. From policy advancement and increased awareness to direct green building/sustainability education and enhanced membership experience, our nonprofit organization’s ripple effects will be tangibly increased.
- A larger audience. USGBC Ohio’s membership is growing, and since 2017, USGBC Ohio has officially covered all 88 counties in the state. Our consolidated database will consist of nearly 20,000 green-minded individuals.
- Stronger programming. With a Market Leadership Advisory Board representative of all corners of the state, plus a full-time director, our programming is growing stronger every day. Great events lead to increased participation, which leads to more recognition for you and your company or organization.
- Leadership status in green building, LEED and the wellness industry. Sustainability is no trend. We are seeing clear results of the economic impact green building is making in the state. Now is the time to be part of that excitement and momentum.
- Charitable giving status. USGBC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your contribution is deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.