Learn more about LEED v4 this year with monthly online forums. USGBC local communities in the South Atlantic and South Central regions offer online discussion forums on aspects of LEED v4 and LEED v4.1 to help project teams achieve certification under the new rating systems.
Led by LEED subject matter experts, participants will learn about a targeted topic, and then discuss what they’ve learned from their first LEED v4 projects. Participants are encouraged to bring both questions and answers.
When: 12 p.m., the third Thursday of each month
Cost: $10 (free for USGBC community members with promo code)
Most monthly forums will be approved for LEED-specific CE credit from GBCI and AIA, so LEED credential holders and other sustainability professionals can fulfill their continuing education requirements.
The monthly forums are held on the third Thursday of each month at noon, throughout the year. If you are a current USGBC community member, you can contact us to request a promo code for free access to all upcoming forums. Not a USGBC community member yet? Join your local community.
See below for the full topics list of upcoming forums and to sign up for each. (For the March through December sessions, further descriptions will be forthcoming on each event page as details are finalized.)
2019 LEED v4 Online Discussion Forums
- January 17: LEED Zero: Carbon. Energy, Waste and Water
- February 21: Meet the New LEED v4.1 Operations and Maintenance
- March 21: LEED and the Hospitality Sector
- April 18: The Evolution of LEED v4.1 BD+C and ID+C
- May 23: LEED v4 and Commercial Contractors
- June 20: LEED and Industrial Facilities
- July 25: LEED: Performance Tracking, Benchmarking and Certifying through Arc
- August 22: LEED for Homes and PassiveHaus
- September 19: LEED Submittal Tips from the Reviewer’s Perspective
- October 1: LEED and Government: State and Local
- December 19: What’s New? Updates from Greenbuild 2019
Questions? Contact Kirsten Swanson.