Rocky Mountain Green (RMG), hosted by the USGBC mountain region communities, is a unique opportunity for collaboration and networking as hundreds of building professionals, sustainability leaders and changemakers from across the Rocky Mountain region convene for discussions about today’s most critical sustainability and green building issues.
Taking place April 10–12 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown, RMG boasts plenty of reasons to attend:
1. Inspirational keynotes from celebrated environmental leaders. Kick off this year's RMG event by listening to two leaders in sustainability deliver exciting keynote speeches: David Bluestone, Founder and Partner, ClearPath Strategies, and Mahesh Ramanujam, President and CEO of USGBC and GBCI.
2. Outstanding educational programming and continuing education hours. Take advantage of numerous education sessions delivered by leading green building experts across four targeted tracks, plus lectures, workshops and off-site tours.
To help meet your credential maintenance requirements, you can earn up to 11 CE credits: 5 on April 11, plus 3 additional credits for the preconference workshop and 3 for the postconference workshop or tour.
3. Unique networking and celebration. RMG provides a forum to connect with green building advocates on best practices in advancing sustainability. Enjoy the special networking events planned, including the welcome reception, coffee breaks, a networking lunch, the new TalentFX program for students and young professionals, and the always-popular Expo Happy Hour.
4. Expo Hall and GBCI Certification Work Zone. The Expo Hall features companies from a variety of industries and one-on-one meeting opportunities with reviewers and assessors to discuss specific projects or rating system requirements.
5. Women in Green Power Breakfast: "The Culture of Courage." On April 12, women professionals in sustainability will come together to celebrate the crucially needed and deliberate voice that women bring to society and to the green building movement.
Learn more about the available registration packages and what's included in each.
Register before Feb. 27 to take advantage of our special early bird discounts. Have questions? Contact us.