Understand the impact buildings have on human health, in our first ever Materials & Human Health Summit.
On Tuesday, Nov. 19, at the Greenbuild Conference and Expo, we will host a new summit focused on bringing together product manufacturers, designers, architects and other industry professionals for an in depth discussion on the connection between the products that go into buildings and the effect they have on those who live, work learn and play within them.
During the summit:
- International life cycle assessment experts will share case studies, best practices, and discuss cost benefits of using whole building LCA
- Leading EPD program operators will walk you through the process of creating a PCR, performing an LCA on your products, and generating an EPD.
- Hear from fellow manufacturers how these practices have helped improved their manufacturing process and ultimately, produce better building products.
- Learn how how collecting information can help drive change on a massive scale.
- Meet one on one with the brains behind HPDs, Cradle to Cradle, GreenScreen and others.
See you there!