This article was updated in July 2017.
USGBC Central Pennsylvania is comprised of a Market Leadership Advisory Board and several committees that are working to help advance sustainability in the built environment. Below you'll find information about each group and its members.
Market Leadership Advisory Board: Roster
Executive Advisory Board
- F. Joshua Millman, Co-Chair, Nutec Group
- Heidi Kunka, Co-Chair, U.S. Green Building Council
- Kim Fuhrman, Vice-Chair, EDGE-Global Technology Solutions
- Elaine Mottilla, Vice-Chair, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Scott Pusey, Secretary, Steven Winter Associates, Inc.
- Shannon Crooker, Element Environmental Solutions
- Steven Deasy, Sustainable Resources Consulting, LLC
- Greg Dice, K&W Engineers and Consultants
- Mike Walsh, PA Dept. of Conservation & Natural Resources
- Ken Shultes, Dickinson College
- Ken Hellberg, Penn College of Technology National Sustainable Structures Center
ADVANCE & Community Outreach
- Chair: Greg Dice, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference Calls: First Tuesday of every month from 3-4 p.m.
- Mission: Provide free technical assistance for green building projects to underserved populations in central Pennsylvania.
Education & Events
- Chair: Heidi Kunka (email@example.com)
- Conference Calls: Second Thursday of every month from 12-1 p.m.
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate an annual calendar of educational, training and networking events.
- Find volunteer champions for each event.
- Support and partner with educational efforts of other organizations.
Green Homes Task Force
- Chair: Steve Voorhees (Steve@Voorhees.com)
- Conference Calls: Last Wednesday of every month from 10-11 a.m.
- Mission: To green the MLS throughout central Pennsylvania and offer associated classes to realtors that are qualified for their continuing education credits.
- Chair: Steve Deasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Conference Calls: 2nd Monday of every month from 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Work with local schools to provide every child with a healthy environment conducive to learning while saving energy, resources and money.
- Facilitate the community's Green Apple Day of Service events.