USGBC Central Plains is proud to announce the new members of our 2019 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of leaders within our community works with the USGBC Central Plains team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals.
These board members were selected for their diverse perspectives and backgrounds in a variety of sectors within the industry, to grow USGBC’s relationships both within the Central Plains area and beyond. We welcome all new and returning members for 2019, and look forward to a successful and productive year ahead.
- Amanda Graor, Chief Innovation Officer, Mid-America Regional Council (MARC)
- Andrew Brain, CEO, Brain Group Development
- Erika Winters-Downey, Senior Engineering Manager, McCownGordon Construction
- Gloria Fisher, Executive Director, Westside Housing
- Hannah McFarland, Designer, BNB Design
- Jasmin Moore, Sustainability Program Manager, Douglas County and City of Laurence, Kansas
- Jensen Adams, Community Volunteer
- Jeremy Knoll, Project Manager, Architecture, BNIM
- Jesse Crupper, Architect, Hufft
- Michael Gillaspie, Director, Facilities Development, Cerner
- Sara Greenwood, Principal, Greenwood Consulting
- Stephanie Graham, Associate/Sustainability Manager, Burns & McDonnell
- Teresa Burk, Architect, SJCF Architecture