USGBC Iowa is proud to announce the new members of our 2019 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of leaders within our community works with the USGBC Iowa team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals.
These board members were selected for their diverse perspectives and backgrounds in a variety of sectors within the industry, to grow USGBC’s relationships both within Iowa and beyond. We welcome all new and returning members for 2019, and look forward to a successful and productive year ahead.
- Bethany Wilcoxon, McClure Engineering Company
- Chris Draper, CEO, Meidh
- Courtney Moline, Sustainability Manager, Allsteel
- Derek Nelson, Manager of Sustainability, Kum & Go
- Jacob Serfling, Energy Specialist, Weidt Group
- Joe Greathouse, Kirkwood Community College
- Joseph Johnson, President, Heritage Group
- Martha Norbeck, Owner, LEED Consultant, C-Wise Design & Consulting Services
- Michael Muhlenbruch, Vice President, Business Development, Miron Construction
- Peter Ernzen, Mechanical Project Engineer, IMEG Corp.