For the thousands of visitors expected at the opening, our Emerging Professionals will
- Provide information about LEED features of the new and renovated sections of the museum.
- Help raise awareness about the benefits of LEED.
- Distribute material about LEED and green building.
- Mention USGBC Kentucky and its mission.
- Be conversant in the names of the designers and contractors responsible for construction of the museum.
We anticipate volunteer shifts running two to three hours at a time as follows:
Saturday, March 12:
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (ribbon cutting at 10:00 a.m.)
- 12:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 13:
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Volunteers for this event must be a member of USGBC Kentucky. Emerging Professional membership is only $35 a year, and you can set up a user profile on usgbc.org.