USGBC Minnesota is proud to announce the new members of our 2019 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of leaders within our community works with the USGBC Minnesota team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals.
These board members were selected for their diverse perspectives and backgrounds in a variety of sectors within the industry, to grow USGBC’s relationships both within Minnesota and beyond. We welcome all new and returning members for 2019, and look forward to a successful and productive year ahead.
- Annie Perkins, Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships, Sustainable Forestry Initiative, Inc.
- Asa Posner, Senior Sustainability Manager, Sustainable Investment Group
- Chris Stark, Architect, City of Saint Paul
- David Kray, Senior Project Manager, Kraus-Anderson Construction
- Edward VonThoma, President, Building Knowledge
- Emily Roland, Senior Advisor, Cresa Minneapolis
- Gerhard Guth, Architect/Specifications, HGA Architects and Engineers
- Janet Olson, Property Portfolio Manager, Wells Fargo
- Jennifer Brundell, Project Coordinator, University of Minnesota
- Jesse Turck, Project Manager, BWBR
- Keith Mensah, Senior Transportation Planner, Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Kevin Bright, Energy and Sustainability Director, Destination Medical Center
- Kris Kohls, Product Manager, Xcel Energy
- Monte Hilleman, Senior Vice President of Real Estate Development, St. Paul Port Authority
- Patrick Smith, Research Fellow, University of Minnesota Center for Sustainable Building Research
- Phil Stien, Senior Architect, Principal, DLR Group
- Stephen Burk, Visibility Consultant, Spotlight Storyteller