USGBC Nebraska Flatwater is proud to announce the new members of our 2019 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of leaders within our community works with the USGBC Nebraska Flatwater team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals.
These board members were selected for their diverse perspectives and backgrounds in a variety of sectors within the industry, to grow USGBC’s relationships both within the Nebraska Flatwater region and beyond. We welcome all new and returning members for 2019, and look forward to a successful and productive year ahead.
- Brian Akert, Architect, Holland Basham Associates
- Brittney Albin, Sustainability Coordinator, Lincoln Public Schools
- David Holtzclaw, President, Transduction Technologies
- Jerry McNerney, Commissioning Agent, Morrissey Engineering Inc.
- Katherine Osterman, Sustainability Consultant, BranchPattern
- Lindsay Neeman, Architectural Coordinator, Metropolitan Community College
- Mike Kros, Architect, DLR Group