Boards and committees are important to the work USGBC North Carolina does in helping advance sustainability in our buildings and communities. Below, you'll find information about each group and its members.
Market Leadership Advisory Board
- Lisa Sphritz, Senior Vice President, Environmental Operations Executive, Bank of America
- Andrew LaRowe, President, EduCon Energy
- Donald Green, Senior Project Manager, ai Design Group
- Alison Crossley, Sustainability Manager, Choate Construction
- David Ingram, Sustainability Project Manager, City of Wilmington
- Summer Minchew, Managing Partner, Ecoimpact Consulting, LLC
Statewide working groups
Our statewide committees are made up of members who volunteer. Our volunteers play an important part in developing and delivering USGBC North Carolina's annual strategy. All volunteers are encouraged to participate in leadership roles within each working group. Contact Jessica Wilson for additional information on how to get involved.