USGBC's members have recently ratified a slate to fill the four director seats open in 2019. These individuals have been selected by the current Board for their deep expertise and broad experience in business and market development, organizational strategy and innovation, and nonprofit governance, as well as in sustainability and the built environment.
USGBC’s members influence the future of our community by volunteering to serve on our Board of Directors and participating in its election process. The election was open for 30 days, from June 17 through July 16. The directors' terms started at the conclusion of the election on July 16.
2019 USGBC Board of Directors
USGBC members have ratified the following slate of individuals to serve on the 2019 Board of Directors.
- Dan McQuade, Global Infrastructure Solutions
- Karen Weigert, Vice President, Business Strategy and Regional Operations, Slipstream
- Doug Woods, Co-founder, DPR Construction
- Lakisha Ann Woods, President and CEO, National Institute of Building Sciences
The new slate is joining the existing board roster, which includes:
- Paul Anastas; Professor, and Director, Center for Green Chemistry and Green Engineering, Yale University
- Aaron Bernstein; Associate Director, Center for Health and the Global Environment, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Bruce Oreck; Executive in Residence, Aalto University and former U.S. Ambassador to Finland
- Brandon Tinianov; Secretary/Treasurer; Vice President, Business Development, View, Inc.; Chair, USGBC Advisory Council
- Mahesh Ramanujam, Ex-officio; President and CEO, U.S. Green Building Council