USGBC Wisconsin is proud to announce the new members of our 2019 Market Leadership Advisory Board. This group of leaders within our community works with the USGBC Wisconsin team to develop and implement programming that supports USGBC’s local, regional and global goals.
These board members were selected for their diverse perspectives and backgrounds in a variety of sectors within the industry, to grow USGBC’s relationships both within Wisconsin and beyond. We welcome all new and returning members for 2019, and look forward to a successful and productive year ahead.
- Amanda Goetsch, Sustainability Manager, InPro Corp.
- Anne White, Development Executive Assistant, Wangard Partners
- Ben Austin, Sustainability Lear, J.H. Findorff & Son, Inc.
- Dave Madsen, Director of Engineering and Sustainability, Air Flow Technologies
- Frank Falsetti, Business Development, Hunzinger Construction
- Kayla Buska, Communications and Outreach Specialist, Hanging Gardens, LLC
- Kelsey Holtz, Interior Designer, Kohler Waste Lab
- Layla Quarout, Designer, Erdman
- Mary Evers Statz, Director of Energy Management and Sustainability, University of Wisconsin Health
- Melissa Vernon, Sustainability Career Coach, Natural Capital Partners
- Michael Schumacher, Marketing and Sales Specialist, Michels Corporation
- Nicole Craanen, Interiors Coordinator, Aurora Health Care
- Renee Clair, Energy and Sustainability Program Management, Johnson Controls
- Tim Craft, Services Manager, We Energies