The WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP) is here! GBCI officially added the WELL AP credential to the suite of WELL Building Standard® offerings. Developed in collaboration with the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI), the WELL AP signifies advanced knowledge in human health and wellness in the built environment, and specialization in the WELL Building Standard.
To become a WELL AP, all candidates must pass the WELL AP exam. The exam was developed using GBCI’s rigorous test development best practices, and is based on the expertise of leading building industry practitioners, academic researchers and physicians in the field of design, health and wellness in the built environment. It’s designed to test a candidate’s understanding of the principles, practices and applications of the WELL Building Standard.
Ready to get started? WELL AP candidates should be well versed in the information found in the September 2015 release versions of both the WELL Building Standard v1 and the WELL Certification Guidebook. Further study resources are available at www.wellcertified.com, and the links below:
- WELL Building Standard September 2015
- WELL Certification Guidebook September 2015
- Introduction to the WELL Building Standard
- Hosting the Client Conversation about the WELL Building Standard webinar
- Performance Verification webinar
- WELL educational courses on the Education @USGBC portal